Wednesday 29 August 2012

Lost Notes.....


Prim, Proper and Preposterous






Its been quite a while since i posted a note on here,and believe me,a whole lot has happened to me during this long and bumpy break...well what can i say,i have experienced a whole lot of highs and lows...plus my days of emotional distress are seemingly far behind me..(i hope).In the beginning i was nothing short of a naive little school girl,didnt know my left from my right...always wanted to look and act right and in the process,i appeared to many as a S.U...(a somewhat derogatory pseudonym for a more or less "socially lifeless" person). I must add here that my life followed this pattern for a long time in school....i eventualy became a "semi-geek" in school...As Prim as i thought i was,i must say i never really did what was proper at all times....*raised eyebrows,scratching my chin* Well,i found solace in facebook,and my alter ego became my bestfriend...somehow,i became so engrossed in cyber life..and of course,my Nokia3110c(God bless its soul..if it has one) suffered greatly for this...
The Proper thing i should have done though was to keep my private life private...but what can i say,we all get carried away and say all thats in our hearts where we think nobody knows us....My notes are indeed a reflection of my deepest thoughts...things i probably wont say to those i see as close...Well,during my absence,i shed the bloody excess baggage my heart had erstwhile accomodated...yep,and then exactly three months after....him,you know...Well,absurd would be the right adjective to use in describing my actions during the period after...Lord knows how many times i thought i was so in the ditch...I had almost vowed never to fall again,the idea to me was just preposterous....oh well i guess i'd just have to get used to this new nature of mine....
Love u all, my next note would come soon...this is me in a bloody nutshell...
P.S-No literary laurels in mind while writing this...just freestyling!

No comments:

Post a Comment